NOTICE TO ALL MEMBERS - COVID-19
Following the Government decision to place Devon in Tier 2 and considering the associated restrictions it is with regret that Madeira BC will remain closed until further notice.
The latest EIBA guidance permits such limited bowling activity that it is not viable for us to re-open at present.
The situation will be kept under close review with the Club following all the relevant information and guidance.
In the meantime, stay safe and keep well.
Management Committee - Wednesday 2nd December, 2020
2 Views - Last updated: 14/04/21